WELLNESS HOTEL SVORNOST
The contractual relation between the Wellness Hotel Svornost (hereinafter accommodation provider) and the customer is based on an Accommodation Contract agreed by the customer (or. his legal representative) and confirmed by accommodation provider (or its authorized dealer), resp. Proforma Invoice and enters into force on the advance payment to accommodation provider’ account. Ingtours is the owner and the provider of Wellness Hotel Svornost.
The contents of the contract is determined by this contract / travel confirmation or Internet offer referring to the number of series / events and these General Terms and Conditions or the Special Conditions attached to the contract that can be downloaded from the providers’ web (www.hotelsvornost.cz)
The customer confirms to agree with the accommodation provider Terms and Conditions by handing over completed Tour Contract / Proforma Invoice accommodation provider commits to provide all the services to agreed scope and quality by confirming the Travel information / Proforma Invoice.
Accommodation provider reserves the right to change prices with the fact that it is obliged to inform the customer immediately and to agree with him any change in conditions. If the customer does not agree with the additional change, he has the right of contract withdrawal without charge.
The customer is obliged to pay for the accommodation in advance and to pay for any individual services prior to their provision.
The customer is obliged to pay a deposit of minimum 10% of the total price (including optional services) at the contract agreement. The remaining price has to be paid no later than 7 days prior the accommodation. In the case the contractual relations start less than 7 days prior the departure the customer is obligated to pay 100% of the total price.
The payment… (payment methods e.g. money order, bank transfer, cash deposit, credit card payment)… shall be realized by crediting the account of accommodation provider.
In case the customer fails to comply the payment deadline the accommodation provider is entitled to cancel the customer’s accommodation. In such case the customer pays all costs associated with the cancellation (cancellation fee).
The accommodation price or the cost of additional services means the price specified in the Accommodation Contract/ Travel Confirmation / Proforma Invoice. The customer has no right to apply for a discount if the discount was announced by the accommodation provider after the date of contract conclusion.
The basic rights of the customer include:
a) the right for proper provision of contracted and paid services
b) the right to obtain additional information if not available on the Internet, esp. a contact person to whom the customer can turn in case of emergency (local accommodation provider representative, address and phone number).
c) the right to be informed of any changes in contracted services
d) the right to cancel accommodation and all services
e) the right to complain in accordance with accommodation provider Complaints Procedure
f) the right to personal data protection against unauthorized person
h) the right to extra-judicial resolution of consumer disputes; materially competent body for extra-judicial settlement of consumer disputes: Czech Business Inspection, www.coi.cz
i) the customer that bought goods or service through Internet and is a consumer, can use online platform to possible disputes settling. The more detailed information about dispute settling conditions are given on http://ec.europa.eu/odr
Basic client responsibilities include:
a) providing the accommodation provider cooperation needed for proper provision of services, especially full and true filling of required forms and submitting the necessary documents.
b) ensure that person under 15 years is accompanied and supervised by an adult participant throughout the travel and appropriate accompaniment and supervision of person whose medical condition requires it.
c) report participation of foreign nationals.
d) pay the price of the travel/accommodation in accordance with the Payment Terms. Provide proof of payment; If the customer fails to pay the full price within the payment deadline the accommodation provider is entitled to cancel accommodation and charge the corresponding cancellation fee.
e) inform the accommodation provider of his opinions to any changes in the conditions and contents of the contracted services without undue delay.
f) collect the accommodation provider documents necessary for obtaining any services
g) follow the instructions of the accommodation representative or another person authorised by the accommodation provider, comply with the program, observe the rules and regulations of the country, respectively location, building. In case of infringement or serious program distortions during the travel/accommodation, the customer can be expelled from the accommodation. Customer loses the right to further services as well as the right to compensation for unused services.
h) refrain from any action that might endanger, harm or limit other participants of the travel/ accommodation
i) reimburse any eventual damage caused in the accommodation.
j) to ensure of timely and proper claims against the suppliers services according to Complaints Procedure.
1) the accommodation provider rights and obligations are based on corresponding costumers rights and obligations, mentioned in article a – j.
2) the accommodation provider is obliged to truthfully and properly inform the customer about all facts that are important for the customer and known to the accommodation provider, concerning the agreed services.
3) the accommodation provider is not obligated to provide customer fulfilment beyond the previously confirmed and paid services.
1) Prior the travel/accommodation and using services
a) If there are any circumstances that prevent the accommodation provider from providing services according to agreed conditions, it is obliged to make corresponding changes (e.g. itinerary, route or price) or to cancel the travel/accommodation. The accommodation provider is obliged to inform the customer of such changes without undue delay.
b) The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract and refund the price paid or deposit or to transfer the amount paid to cover the price of substitute fulfilment without any cancellation fee:
– cancellation of the accommodation by accommodation provider
– changing the dates of the accommodation by more than 1 day
– major changes in program, the price or place of accommodation. Changes in accommodation place are not considered major changes.
c) If the customer doesn’t withdraw from the contract within 5 days of receiving updated notification it is considered that the changes were agreed.
The customer has the right to withdraw from the Travel/Accommodation Contract. This withdrawal must be in writing. (Letter or email).
The contractual relation and the participation is cancelled on the day the written withdrawal (cancellation) is delivered to the accommodation provider.
If the customer withdrawals from the Contract he agrees to pay the following cancellation fee:
• cancellation of the stay up to 30 days before the start of the stay: free of charge
The total price means the full selling price (including all optional services).
In case one person in a double room cancels, the remaining person shall pay the extra cost for a single room.
In case the customer cancels part of the travel/accommodation or doesn’t use some of the paid services during the travel, he is not entitled to financial compensation for unused services.
The customer is entitled to claim in case the scope or quality of services provided is lower than it was previously agreed. The customer is obligated to file a complaint in a timely manner without undue delay. Filing a complaint promptly will allow the removal of defects immediately, whereas with hindsight conclusiveness and objectiveness of the assessment becomes difficult and therefore the opportunity for proper settlement of the claim. Filing a complaint at the point of service can be done either orally or in writing and the customer is obliged to cooperate in its implementation and execution. The complaint requirements must be applied with the accommodation provider without undue delay. Claims may also be applied to an intermediary travel agency or agent. If the customer does not apply his rights from liability for faults in provided services without undue delay-up to 1 month from the end of the travel/accommodation, the accommodation provider will not agree to any price reduction. (see Complaints Procedure)
The customer is obliged to cooperate in order to prevent possible damage or to minimize it upon the occurrence of the fault. The customer shall notify the accommodation representative or manager of the establishment providing services or any other responsible person immediately in order to implement immediate correction. If a customer forgets to point out the faults he is not entitled to a discount. If the fault cannot be corrected, the accommodation representative, or another responsible person fills in a complaint protocol with the customer. The customer is obligated to provide the necessary assistance to the complaint.
The accommodation provider takes no responsibility for services on events that are not part the travel/accommodation and that the customer booked by a different organization.
In case of circumstances which action or results are not related to accommodation provider activities (see major) or any circumstances that don’t allow the customer to fully use ordered and paid for services by the accommodation provider the customer is not entitled to reimbursement or reduction of the price of these services, unless agreed otherwise.
If the travel is cancelled due to the majeure force accommodation provider is obligated to take all measures to transport the customer back.
The accommodation provider is not liable for any damage caused by:
– third party not connected with the accommodation services
– unavoidable event unable to avoid by all reasonable efforts required
Each customer is responsible for his own insurance. By ordering accommodation services the customer is not entitled to an individual insurance.
For accommodation provider services
• Personal date of the customer as well as accompanying persons (hereinafter personal data) specified in the Travel/Accommodation Contract (except for the personal ID, etc.) are required for the fulfilment of obligations arising from the travel/accommodation. It will be processed by the accommodation provider., Resp. the entrusted administrator in accordance with Act No.101 / 2000 Sb. the effective wording for the time necessary to fulfil statutory obligations of the accommodation provider.
• Personal data first name + last name + address (incl. email) will also be used for sending the accommodation provider’s commercial offers or other administrators unless the customer sends disagreement in writing.
• For other marketing measures, loyalty bonuses etc. there is a paragraph on the contract form that states the customer agreement to process the personal data to the extent specified in the contract for an indefinite period and that he is empowered to express such consent to the personal information of co-travellers. In case the customer does not agree with this point, he doesn’t sign it. The Contract remain unaffected.
Customer acknowledges that if he doesn’t agree with the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, he loses all rights to bonuses for regular customers listed in the catalogue and future offerings (if the provision of bonuses is tied to personal data processing). The customer is entitled to cancel the processing of personal data at any time with the consequences mentioned above.
• The personal data of the customer within the specified range will be processed by the accommodation provider automatically-manually, electronically-in printing. Customer’s personal date may be disclosed to the accommodation employees, authorized processors and those who are entitled to tourism services to provide or offer and sell services provided or mediated by the accommodation provider, furthermore in the case of electronic contact to those who are entitled to send commercial messages on behalf of the accommodation provider according to the law no.480 / 2004 col. as amended.
• When processing personal data the accommodation provider is obliged to ensure that the customer don’t suffer any harm to their rights, especially the right to human dignity, and ensure the protection against unauthorized intrusion into customers private life.
• The customer has the right to withdraw the processing of their personal data at any time in writing. In the case of processing, collection and use of electronic contact details for electronic mail, the customer has the right to refuse to use his electronic contact details when sending each message and manner specified in the accommodation provider business communications according to the law no.480 / 2004 as amended.
• The customer has the right of access to personal data, the right to correct personal data and other rights according to §21law no. 101/2000 as amended.
1. Who manages your personal information?
The administrator of your personal information is Ingtours Travel Agency spol. s r. o.
2. How can you contact my personal data manager?
If you are interested in how we process your personal information, you can contact us at:
Ingtours cestovní kancelář spol. s ro, Benecká ul. 921, 543 01 Vrchlabí, or by e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, data box: 5jeb4jb.
3. How can I agree to the storage of cookies on my device?
In your browser settings, you can set cookies to your device. This setting can be considered as consenting to the processing of personal data. Browser is thus an instrument of mediation of consent. If you do not want to save cookies, it is enough to adjust this setting appropriately in your browser.
4. What data are we processing and the storage period?
– Browser settings data
– Information on displayed accommodation facilities
– Using our website
– Marketing offers
– Storage time usually 14 days
5. How do we access the data so obtained?
Data is accessed by Google LLC, which processes it on the basis of automatic ad processing.
6. You are transferring my personal data to third countries, outside the EU?
We do not pass your personal data to third countries outside the EU.
These General Terms and Conditions are effective from 1st of January 2016 and apply to all travel and accommodation services purchased from that date.
Possible invalidity of individual provisions does not affect the overall validity of the conditions and contracts.
Book your stay
in our hotel
BEST ROOM PRICES!
BEST ROOM PRICES!
FLEXIBLE RESERVATION CONDITIONS!
FLEXIBLE RESERVATION CONDITIONS!
Rezervujte si pobyt
DIE GÜNSTIGSTEN ZIMMERPREISE!
DIE GÜNSTIGSTEN ZIMMERPREISE!